Article 1 [Service]
- For use of this website, users should prepare and appropriately connect and operate necessary equipment, software, communication means, etc., at their expense and at their own responsibility.
- We provide information regarding “IBARA SEIKI Co., Ltd.” on this website, but we shall not be liable for any damage to users resulting from the use of this website. For details, see the “Disclaimers” described below.
Article 2 [Copyright and other intellectual property rights]
- Programs, product photos, and other intellectual property rights on this website belong to us. Users can use the information only for private purposes. Its reproduction, transmission, transfer, secondary use, etc., are prohibited without our express permission.
Article 3 [Prohibited matters]
We prohibit users from performing the following actions. In the event of a violation, the user is considered to agree that we may file a claim for damages against the user.
- Actions that cause or are likely to cause damage to us or any third party
- Actions that jeopardize or are likely to jeopardize our or any third party’s property, honor, privacy, etc.
- Actions that offend or are likely to offend public order and morals
- Actions of false declaration or notification, such as registration of anyone else’s e-mail address
- Actions of use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses, etc.
- Actions of sending unsolicited e-mails, web magazines, etc.
- Other actions that violate or are likely to violate laws and regulations
- Other actions we determine as inappropriate
Article 4 [Disclaimers]
- There are cases where the information provided on this website may not be up to date, and the accuracy, completeness, etc., cannot be guaranteed. For the latest information, contact us directly for confirmation.
- We may suspend or discontinue operation and management of this website, or change all or part of the information posted on this website without prior notice.
- We shall not be liable for any damage resulting from uncertainty of information, suspension of severer, or failure to use this website for any reason.
- We shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the user’s use of this website, any third party’s writing of data, unauthorized access, comments, e-mail transmissions, etc.
Article 5 [Compensation for damages]
- If any user acts in violation of these terms, we may suspend use of the service immediately.
- In the event of a violation of these terms, the user concerned shall pay compensation for the damages caused to us.
These terms have been in effect since April 1, 2014.
Established on April 1, 2014.
Management of personal information
We implement necessary measures, including maintenance of a security system, improvement of a management system, and thorough employee training, etc., and implement safety measures to strictly manage personal information, in order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc., of the personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
We use your personal information provided by you for sending e-mails and information materials from us to communicate with you, announce our operations, and reply to your inquiries.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We appropriately manage your personal information provided by you, and do not disclose the personal information to any third parties except in the following cases:
- Where agreed by you
- Where a disclosure is made to our subcontractor to provide service requested by you
- Where a disclosure is necessary based on laws and regulations
Reference in person
If you request reference to or correction, deletion, etc., of your personal information in person, we will respond after confirmation of your identity.
Compliance with laws and regulations as well as norms, and review of the Policy
We comply with applicable Japanese laws and regulations as well as other norms regarding the personal information held by us, and review the content of this Policy as appropriate to strive for its improvement.
Information Collection and Usage on the Internet
In order to make our website more useful, we collect the following data from customers who visit our website.
- Date and time viewed, URL viewed
- Operating system, browser type
- Referrer information (Information about the website from which you linked to our site)
This data does not include personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, and e-mail addresses.
To collect data, we use a technology called cookies that identify your browser.
The collected data is used to analyze website usage , to understand the delivery of advertisements, and to measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact:
IBARA SEIKI Co., Ltd.
431-3, Kamiizue-cho, Ibara-shi, Okayama 715-0021
TEL: (+81)866-62-0061 FAX: (+81)866-63-1301